Party Terms & Conditions
Party booking terms and conditions
1. A £40 non refundable deposit is required to secure any party booking.
2. No provisional bookings can be made and no slot will be held without an authorised deposit.
3. The maximum age within the main frame is 11 and toddler frame is 3. No children over these ages will be allowed in the frames.
4. All children over the age of 1 and walking must be paid for.
5. Everyone entering the frame , including adults, must be wearing socks. Shoes and bare feet are not permitted.
6. Adults are NOT permitted on the slides and the web tower, but will be expected to supervise the children from inside the frame.
7. Adults and children found to be continually breaking rules will be removed from the frame for the remainder of the party.
8. No external food or drink is permitted/to be consumed within Funtastic. Hot and cold adult platters are available to order at the start of your party.
9. Decorations are allowed within the party rooms but must be fixed with blue tack only. No form of tape is to be used on the walls, door or window frames.
10. Damage to the party room, including paint work will result in the loss of your deposit.
11. Confetti, party poppers and sparkler/firework type candles are not permitted.
12. All helium balloons must be on weights. The use of gas canisters within Funtastic is strictly prohibited.
13. You must inform us prior to your party if you make a booking with an outside company to visit during your party.
14. Mascots, face painters and entertainers must remain in your party room.
15. Cakes must be lit inside the room as candles on the main floor pose a safety risk and may set off the fire system.
16. Funtastic is a nut free zone and we would ask that you respect this as far as possible when bringing in cakes and party treats.
17. Please note the start and end times of your party. There will be bookings before, during and after your slot. Entry to the centre will be no more than 10 minutes before your booking. The room should be vacated within a reasonable time following your party and all guests should vacate the centre following the end of the party.
18. Your party room should be left in a reasonable state.
19. Any outstanding monies should be settled at the end of your party. If you leave without paying your bill the remaining balance will be taken from the credit card details provided at booking.