Soft Play Party Terms & Conditions
- A £50 non refundable deposit is required to secure any party booking.
- No provisional bookings can be made and no slot will be held without an authorised deposit.
- The maximum age within the main softplay frame is 11 and toddler frame is 3. No children over these ages will be allowed in the frames.
- All children over the age of 1 and walking must be paid for.
- Everyone entering the softplay frame, including adults, must be wearing socks. Shoes and bare feet are not permitted.
- Adults are NOT permitted on the slides and the web tower. Adults must supervise all children using the toddler area.
- Adults and children found to be continually breaking rules will be removed from the frame for the remainder of the party.
- No external food or drink is permitted/to be consumed within Funtastic. Hot and cold adult platters are available to order at the start of your party.
- Decorations are allowed within the party rooms but must be fixed with blue tack only. No form of tape is to be used on the walls, door or window frames.
- Damage to the party room, including paint work will result in the loss of your deposit.
- Confetti, confetti balloons, party poppers, cake knives and sparkler/firework type candles are not permitted.
- All helium balloons must be on weights. The use of gas canisters within Funtastic is strictly prohibited.
Certain forms of outside entertainment may be allowed during your party but must be discussed and agreed on booking. Funtastic does not allow inflatables, magicians, live animals or glitter tattoos.
- Cakes must be lit inside the room as candles on the main floor pose a safety risk. Please inform a member of management if a cake is to be lit outside of the room.
- Funtastic is a nut free zone and we would ask that you respect this as far as possible when bringing in cakes and party treats.
- Please note the start and end times of your party. There will be bookings before, during and after your slot. The room should be vacated within a reasonable time following your party.
- Your party room should be left in a reasonable state.
- Any outstanding monies should be settled at the end of your party.